Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kill The Irishman



 PART ONE:

Being a from Cleveland and being a fan of crime movies- I took great pleasure in this film.  The true story of Danny Greene, a strong Irishman working for mobsters during the 1970's- this film was highly entertaining.  I found that the acting was fantastic.  Probably my favorite part of the movie was Christopher Walken.  I love Christopher Walken.  I feel as though this film did a great job at staying true to the time period that it was set in.  I think the screenplay was very well done.  However, I feel as though this film was poorly edited.  The explosions were just so fake looking to me and I think that it seemed as though this film wasn't a high budget film.  Honestly, at times it was laughable.  That being said, I still thought the film was very entertaining.  I wasn't ever bored watching it- I was either laughing at the editing or just entertained by the story line.  This movie was particularly entertaining because of the fact that it basically took place in our backyards.  It was almost hard to believe that this took place in Cleveland because Cleveland just seems so boring to me and this storyline was anything but.

PART TWO:

After watching Kill the Irishman, I would describe Danny Greene as someone that had immense amounts of strength.  He was so persistent and kept going.  He was so strong and powerful.  He portrayed the image of success at all times and really didn't let anything get to him.  He stayed relaxed and put together through everything that was going on- and that is a huge sign of strength.  

1 comment:

  1. I had the same feeling the first time I saw this film. Hard to believe this was Cleveland at one time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete